Saturday, January 2, 2016

Distorted Hope Paperback Pre-Order!!!!

Alrighty Eager-Readers!!!

I have the link to pre-order Distorted Hope paperbacks. Unfortunately, hard-covers are not going to be available at this time, but the paperbacks will be beautiful. The price through my website is $12.00 plus shipping. I am very, very happy to ship internationally, but be aware that shipping is a beast!

I do not have a shipping date yet, but anticipate it being right around release date. I'm really, really hoping to get them shipped BEFORE release day so you have them on release day and not have to wait.

If you have any questions, please contact me! (If anything is not working with your order, PLEASE let me know!)

Click the link below and you'll be taken to my website to order your paperback. Feel free to look around at my other items as well. I'll get DH swag soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment