Sunday, January 10, 2016

A New Week

I'm so glad this week is finally over. We got a new cat and as sweet as he is, he had triggers that caused him to attack two of my boys. They both ended up in the emergency room and got staples in their head. They're both fine, and needless to say, we got rid of the cat, but it's just part of what was a very stressful week.

I'm so glad it's a new week at last.

This week promises to be good as Distorted Hope releases on Tuesday. I've had several people ask if it's a start of a new series. It's not. It's a standalone, but you will see a couple of characters from The Life of Anna that I'm hopeful will make you squeal with delight.

I'm always open to answering questions, so if you have any, email them to authormarissahoneycutt at gmail dot com, and maybe I'll post them here on my blog (and even answer them!)  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment