Thursday, January 26, 2017

Work in Progress on Wattpad

Hello my beloved readers,

I love interacting with you and tend to get a bit impatient with the process of writing books and waiting to hear what y'all think about it, so I've decided to perform an experiment and put my work in process on Wattpad. It will be rough; it will have mistakes. But my writing energy comes from hearing back from you and hearing what you like. I will, when it's finished, publish it as I've done with all my works, and be fully edited and have a professional cover done. And, of course, I'll have paperbacks available.

You can find my profile here and read the first installment of what I'm working on, right now titled Sabrina, here:

https://www.wattpad.com/user/MarissaHoneycutt


I hope y'all enjoy this and please, please, please interact with me there!


No comments:

Post a Comment