Thursday, January 21, 2016

Updates

I hope y'all are enjoying Distorted Hope. Feedback has been mostly positive, so I'm pretty happy. :)

Life has gotten pretty crazy around here, with school starting up again (I homeschool my little ones) and my fiance moving in with his two kids. But I'm very happy and looking forward to getting married very soon...as soon as we find a weekend to do so. LOL.


In case you haven't heard, I've begun work on a book about Devin: his backstory and how he turned into the man we all love to hate in Anna's story. This in turn will also lead into Talia's story, which takes place about 10 years after The Life of Anna. (or at least that's what I have in mind right now. Timelines might change...who knows. My characters don't always listen to me.)

If you have anything in particular that you'd like to learn about Devin, please email me and I will ask him about it...he's not always forthcoming about things, but I'm hopeful his younger self will be less secretive.

I will write Devin's story as I can, but can't make any promises as to when I'll be done. Hopefully sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment