Sunday, January 27, 2019

Hey There!

Hi all,

I'm so humbled by the warm reception I've gotten from my return. It really does my heart good! Love you guys!

I think I've made it through most of my notifications and such. If I've missed anything, please don't hesitate to tag me again. Going back through over seven months of stuff on Facebook is...challenging to say the least!

I'm still re-learning how everything works on Facebook. It's been a while and I'm not posting as much as I used to yet. But I'd love to know, what can I do for you guys? What sorts of things would you like me to post? Any questions you have for me that I can answer? Without my readers, I have little reason to write, so I want to make y'all happy... Well, as happy as I'm able to. LOL.

So, ask questions... make suggestions... 'Cuz sometimes I'm at a loss and know I want to post something, but don't know what!

1 comment:

  1. All I want to know is how far are you into the next Sabrina book?

    ReplyDelete