Friday, March 16, 2018

New Cover for Master of My Body

Hello Loyal Readers!

I have two pieces of exciting news I wanted to share with you.
First of all, as you already know, Master of My Heart, Finding Sabrina Part 2, is coming out at the end of May. As I was writing and rewriting the book, I came to realize that the beautiful cover I was using really didn't go along with the theme of the story. About that time, I learned that Adobe Stock Photos are not allowed to be used on the cover of romance novels (for some dumb reason). So because of those two things, I've been working with my cover designer to rework my covers and give them a new, more appropriate, dark feel to them.
We just finished the new cover for Master of My Body today and I'm so excited to share it with you here. 
books2read.com/FSMOMB
I've also rewritten the blurb, to give it a darker, more suspenseful feel.
I'll be remaking my paperbacks shortly, and if you've already purchased one with the old cover, I will sell you a new one at my cost, plus shipping. When you order the new one, just make sure to leave a note (or message me) that you bought the book previously and I will include the discount price.
My other piece of news is that I will be moving Master of My Body to distribute to all ebook venues, including iBooks, Kobo, and Nook. This will remain in effect until shortly after Master of My Heart releases. The links will be available at this site when soon. I just submitted the book today so it may take a few hours/days.
 
I hope you like the *new* Master of My Body as much as I do! (Of course, the story hasn't changed. Only the cover and blurb.)

 New Blurb

Two thousand years ago, a great evil was banished from the human realm. Vamar Thilduri would never again be able to possess such great and unearthly power.

Or so it was thought...

After years of preparation, Vamar has returned and his plans are progressing as expected. His tool of choice? A girl who will be the most powerful being in the world.

Sabrina Mansfield has no idea who or what she is. She only knows her life-long dream is to become a professional ballerina. Attending a summer dance camp in Boston is the first of many steps along that path. But everything changes the moment she meets the gaze of a handsome soldier across the stage.

Christopher “Chase” Ralston, a recent graduate of West Point Military Academy, expected to spend his short summer leave visiting with family and friends. Love is the last thing on his mind, but a glimpse of a young woman has him questioning his desire to remain single.

The bond between them is unexpected, and becoming more seems inevitable—until Sabrina returns home to find her world torn apart.

Monsters are real.
Nightmares come true.
And love is nothing more than a dream.

***Expect the unexpected. As soon as you think you know, you have no idea. Triggers are possible. Evil is among us, and there's no telling how far it will take you to get what it wants.***

Master of My Heart is available May 29! 

Pre-Orders will be available through iBooks, Nook, and Kobo, but not Amazon. If you plan on ordering through Amazon, sign-up here to get an email reminder on Release Day: http://bit.ly/2Fv1ooU.
Otherwise, the pre-order links will be available here shortly:  https://www.books2read.com/FSMOMH

No comments:

Post a Comment