Friday, April 22, 2016

UPDATES!!!!

Hi All!

Here's a couple of things to let you know about!

  1. I've updated my new website with all the deleted scenes from The Life of Anna. While you're there, feel free to look around, especially at the store! There's some pretty cool stuff there. http://www.marissahoneycutt.com
  2. I'm starting a newsletter, of sorts. You can sign up at my site from any page. Just scroll down to the bottom and fill out your name and email. 
  3. I've discovered Instagram...Finally! You can follow me at  https://www.instagram.com/marihoneycutt

...and finally...

I want to keep in touch with y'all and love interacting with you. But I have trouble coming up with ideas of posting things. What would you like to learn/see/read/etc.? Sometimes I think "Noone wants to see more pictures of my cats" but maybe you do? I don't know. 

Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cat posts!! But I would also love more about you posts! Pictures of you and maybe some new teasers! ;)

    ReplyDelete